Monday, June 7, 2010

Mood Quilting


Through out the history of quilting, artists have documented stories, lives of  family and friends and various interests in their quilts. 

Have you ever tried documenting your moods through the process of quilting during a certain stretch of time period in your life?  Sounds like a great idea! Isn't it?

Well, my friend Sherri has come up with a fun way of documenting moods during this summer. 

I know I am somewhat a moody quilter. 

In the past, I have noticed that my process of quilting changes through out the year.

It would be interesting to see what happens during just one summer.

If you are interested in this little experiment, go check out her site and her beautiful quilts .

By the way,
Mr. Root Connection and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary yesterday!
Feeling pretty happy about that.

Have a fun day!

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...